Hoods Woods New Hoodlums Forum
Centerline Systems Gear - Printable Version

+- Hoods Woods New Hoodlums Forum (http://forum.hoodswoods.net)
+-- Forum: Hoodlum Skills Forums (http://forum.hoodswoods.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Backpacking and Gear Testing (http://forum.hoodswoods.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+--- Thread: Centerline Systems Gear (/showthread.php?tid=50024)

Centerline Systems Gear - Longrifle - 02-05-2019

Anyone using Centerline Systems gear for their kit? Mark Laine is awesome to work with and has some well made gear.  I have several of his items and it is incredible.  The mother canteen carrier with a Heavy Cover Titanium canteen and a G2 roll is the ideal minimal kit.  I use his organizer for my maps and journal materials.  He offers several colors too.  If ya haven't heard of it check it out!!!

Longrifle

RE: Centerline Systems Gear - Deerstalker - 02-05-2019

(02-05-2019, 05:19 AM)Longrifle Wrote: Anyone using Centerline Systems gear for their kit? ............... If ya haven't heard of it check it out!!!

Done, thanks  Shy

https://clsgear.com/shop-all/

RE: Centerline Systems Gear - Brother Dan - 02-05-2019

I really like the canteen carrier.. put that on my list of future purchases.  

Dan

RE: Centerline Systems Gear - mjh - 02-09-2019

Use the Mother Canteen carrier, really like it. Have the G2 roll but use it less. If I need the next layer of gear beyond the MC i tend to take a pack. Quality well made gear!

RE: Centerline Systems Gear - Longrifle - 02-09-2019

(02-09-2019, 03:49 PM)mjh Wrote: Use the Mother Canteen carrier, really like it.  Have the G2 roll but use it less.  If I need the next layer of gear beyond the MC i tend to take a pack.   Quality well made gear!

Absolutely!!  I don’t use the G2 much either. Thanks

RE: Centerline Systems Gear - Adapt-Overcome-Conquer - 02-10-2019

Hey! I just ordered myself a couple of belt keepers BECAUSE of this post---never even knew they existed ---this little piece of strap might solve a problem that has plagued me since I started survivalin'....

that should stop my chopper from sliding off my belt, when I use the little girls tree... Blush

AOC

RE: Centerline Systems Gear - Longrifle - 02-11-2019

(02-10-2019, 01:58 PM)Adapt-Overcome-Conquer Wrote: Hey! I just ordered myself a couple of belt keepers BECAUSE of this post---never even knew they existed ---this little piece of strap might solve a problem that has plagued me since I started survivalin'....

that should stop my chopper from sliding off my belt, when I use the little girls tree... Blush

AOC

Glad I could be of help.  Enjoy my friend!!

Brian

RE: Centerline Systems Gear - Adapt-Overcome-Conquer - 02-17-2019

(02-11-2019, 05:54 AM)Longrifle Wrote: Glad I could be of help.  Enjoy my friend!!

Brian

Thanks--cool stuff they got, this issue has been just a minor inconvenience I have noticed while on survival trips---is the belt is so key to holding my gear, and gals got to take it all off just to use the ladies tree LOL...

RE: Centerline Systems Gear - Deerstalker - 02-18-2019

(02-17-2019, 09:02 PM)Adapt-Overcome-Conquer Wrote: ............the belt is so key to holding my gear, and gals got to take it all off just to use the ladies tree LOL...

There is the bandoleer school of thought Rolleyes

RE: Centerline Systems Gear - Adapt-Overcome-Conquer - 02-18-2019

(02-18-2019, 11:49 AM)Deerstalker Wrote:
(02-17-2019, 09:02 PM)Adapt-Overcome-Conquer Wrote: ............the belt is so key to holding my gear, and gals got to take it all off just to use the ladies tree LOL...

There is the bandoleer school of thought Rolleyes

yes, Alukban tired to teach me to carry my gear that way---it just interfered with my quiver and waist pack....

when Im not carrying my bow and arrows tho--the bandoleer is the way to go for sure....

AOC

RE: Centerline Systems Gear - Tn Ridge Rover - 03-17-2019

I liked that belt keeper also. I use the velcro and snap keepers on my uniform all the time. I attach a long chain with my work keys to my keeper. Sometimes I attach a S-Biner to my belt keeper. Yeah, it keeps the two overlapping belts I wear together too!

What I like about that keeper is the attached D-ring.

RE: Centerline Systems Gear - Adapt-Overcome-Conquer - 03-19-2019

(03-17-2019, 08:33 PM)Tn Ridge Rover Wrote: I liked that belt keeper also. I use the velcro and snap keepers on my uniform all the time. I attach a long chain with my work keys to my keeper. Sometimes I attach a S-Biner to my belt keeper. Yeah, it keeps the two overlapping belts I wear together too!

What I like about that keeper is the attached D-ring.

Yes the D ring, is what makes it!

How come you wear 2 belts Ronnie?

AOC