Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kel-Tec Bullpup Shotguns
I attended the local Gun & Knife Show this morning and a couple of the vendors had some specimens of the Kel-Tec/.12 gauge KSG.  They were impressive, and probably are ideal for their intended purpose, Military, Law Enforcement and/or Self Defense.  Holding 15 rounds of normal 2 3/4 inch shot shells and 25 of the mini shells, they certainly make a formidable weapon.  And they manage three inch magnum shot shells also. 

Reading articles about them this afternoon one article said they ran 250 rounds of assorted shot shells (nine different brands/types, were used, IIRC) through their example, including the Aguila Mini Shot Shells, with out a single malfunction. 

Just wondering if anyone here has handled or used one, and can provide any practical experience with the Kel-Tec/KSG?
Jimbo
If everything is a case for gun control, then nothing is. - Charles C. W. Cooke

Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. - Theodore Roosevelt 1907 
Every immigrant who comes here should be required within five years to learn English or leave the country.  - Theodore Roosevelt 1918

The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity. - Harlan Ellison

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I am not sure about the former. - Albert Einstein
I fear the day that technology surpass our human interaction.  The world will have a generation of idiots. - Albert Einstein

The optomist proclaims that we live in the best of all possible worlds; and the pessimist fears that this is true! - James B. Cabell

Messages In This Thread
Kel-Tec Bullpup Shotguns - by Jimbo - 04-15-2018, 12:05 AM
RE: Kel-Tec Bullpup Shotguns - by Tn Ridge Rover - 04-19-2018, 09:19 AM