Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kel-Tec Pf9
I'm looking for an ankle rig for a Kel-Tec PF9. I've found that trying to find any holster for this gun is an adventure to say the least. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
"The man who carries a cat by the tail learns something that can be learned in no other way." -- Mark Twain

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car"

"I learned something the other day -- 50 percent of all people make up half the population"
It is the same shape/size as a compact 1911. Look for holsters that fit a compact 1911 and you should be good to go !!! I have one and this is the solution that I've found.

HTH

Roger
Dear Friends,

I've had really good luck with the DeSantis Apache, listed for the PF9:

http://www.desantisholster.com/store/SEA...-Ankle-Rig

Comfortable, well padded, secure and offers great concealment. Shop around and you should be able to score one for 35 bucks or so. I personally prefer revolvers for ankle guns, so I haven't used this specific model, however.

Regards,

Don Oso
Don Oso

Now remember, boys and girls, once the pin is out, Mr. Grenade is no longer your friend...

"Toast is just the beginning with your new toaster oven..." 6 Finger Jake

"Ninjas are SUPPOSED to be silent... they're like mimes...with throwing stars..." Overheard in the coffee shop

"Soylens Viridis hominenes est"

"She was the kind of girl you could really carry a torch for... along with all the other frightened villagers..."
FYI there is a PF9 22 conversion kit. I ordered one.
I got mine 22 conversion from [url="http://www.twistedindustries.net/products/"]Twisted Industries[/url]. Still trying to find a good ankle holster. Wish my local shops had something in stock to actually hold in hand to see if I like it.
"The man who carries a cat by the tail learns something that can be learned in no other way." -- Mark Twain

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car"

"I learned something the other day -- 50 percent of all people make up half the population"
Yep, same place I sent the money to. How's your working out?

I've shot 200 rounds of 9mm through the little gun in two days- I had bruising on parts of my hand!

I figure the 22 will allow me to get use to the long trigger pull, without beating my cash flows or hand so much!

I really like my AA glock 22 conversion unit. It has paid for itself very quickly.