Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Helpful List
http://www.buzzfeed.com/peggy/absolutely...he9EQGlLvv
Addictive knife buying isn't guided by logic.

Tolerance is within a standard.

"Food is power. We use it to change behavior. Some
may call that bribery. We do not apologize."
 -Catherine Bertini, UN World Food Ex. Director, 1997

Proverbs 27:17
That's really neat!

It would make great bathroom reading for my son!
{  "Trust in Jesus but carry a sixgun in the bathroom."€  Phantom  }
I saved a copy of this and loaded just the pictures to my phone and tablet. That way, if I am with someone not familiar with the outdoors, they can look at the pictures and get some help. I found loading the pictures made access easier.
Improvise, Adapt, Overcome - Clint Eastwood, Heartbreak Ridge
Yeah thanks JB, this is a great refresher, the pictures make it eazy, I'll show this to my nephew!

AOC
"When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."--Thomas Jefferson

"Buy land- they are not making it anymore"- Mark Twain

"An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile €”hoping it will eat him last." -Winston Churchill

"Wilderness is in our hearts first and always. All of us can't have a cabin in the mountains. It's the wilderness within we must strive for first."- R. Sullivan
I never thought of permanent essential oil as mosquito repellent. I carry a MRE hot sauce bottle full of pepperment oil for strange smells at work. Will take a bottle to the woods with me from now on.
Message of Insight and Unity 

We go into the wilderness to fulfill our hearts and empty our minds of life's garbage.
The gear we leave behind and the challenges we encounter, 
Are methods we use to cleanse our spirits.
Of Survivalists and Bushcrafters, Primitive Technologists too, we are one.........

It is the wilderness within, we strive for first and always.
Not everyone can have a cabin in the mountains.
The thread that connects us, is fine like silk and strong as steel.
Together, the song of the wilderness is the song we sing!

"And can I say something else?"
Bushcrafting is "doing what you want to do." 
Survival is "doing what you have to do"
Primitive Technology is about all of the above........

By TNRR aka "Survival Sully"
Very cool.

Thanks, Brother!

Kurt.
Watch, stand fast in the faith, be brave, be strong. Let all that you do be done with love.
- 1 Corinthians 16:13-14

Among life's greatest joys is that of exploration and immersion; to leave comfort and familiarity behind and to fully embrace as many environments, climates, seasons and cultures as your lifetime will allow, for each is unique - filled with wonders and treasures - and will expand your heart just to hold them all!
- me.