Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hobbyists
JOAT! (I put my hand to about anything)

Of current interest: All things outdoor, making gear & kits, am trying to build a forge, flint knapping, knitting, crocheting, sewing, woodworking and furniture (small stuff that my wife sells at the flea market), etc ad nauseum!!!

Annie, I love your work!!!

Good thread!

GW
Grey Wolf

Just because I'm paranoid does not mean they are not out to get me.
Well, first and foremost I`m a guitar player. Not sure I`d call it a job or a hobby. It`s not my main job at the moment, just cause I don`t feel like dealing with the biz right now. I`m working at the factory in my home town just to get income in another way and so I can be close to nature in my spare time. Also I only play the music I want, the way I want to, without having to trake any commercial considerations.

In relation to music I guess I`m a bit of a collector of guitar gear. A bunch of high end stuff which is where most of my money is tied up.

The search for survival related information is for me just a natural addition to my spiritua, health and lifestyle related hobbies. It`s not so much about preparing for a specific scenario , but more about getting back to basics and getting in touch with nature and myself. It is slowly getting me back to more natural and self reliant existence, based on things I consider more real than what seems to make up life for many people today. I`m also slowly turning into mostly a wild and raw foodist through this path.

I`m also slowly learning how to make anything material I want to have in my life and studying what and how I should make things to live the simplest, most environmentally friendly and healthiest life possible. Obviously, that means I read a lot.
I into camping/backpacking/hiking

Woodworking

Frisbee Golf

Golf

Fishing

Knot tying

Knife making

Sudoku

Drawing

Reading

And several others

goat
Lost in the woods

You have to leave the city of your comfort and go into the wilderness of your intuition.

What you'll discover will be wonderful. What you'll discover is yourself. - Alan Alda
My hobbies are all things I feel I can do myself instead of buying them. It gets pretty crazy at times.
Before all else, be armed. - Niccolo Machiavelli

In Omnia Paratus