Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
550 Bracelet
Tap,

After a quick scan of your posts, I see that you have indeed responded to my posts a couple of times prior to your post above. My mistake. I hope however, you can understand how the above post completely overshadowed any of the apparently insincere pleasantries you may have expressed previously.
"Single acts of tyranny may be ascribed to the accidental opinion of a day; but a series of oppressions, begun at a distinguished period and pursued unalterably through every change of ministers, too plainly prove a deliberate, systematic plan of reducing [a people] to slavery.” Thomas Jefferson
I do like that Trailmaster Ken and your knot.

When WW and I were down in the fall you gave some good demos of it helped with the grip of that knife. Some bushwhacking etc while geocaching was pretty easy with it and our weekend at the COE.

One think I've always like about the finish on the Trailmaster, which is so similar to that on my BK's, RTak and TOPS is how beautifully they clean up with a generous wipe of oil. They keep that near new look a long time with a little care of use an maintenance.

Not too sure why one would figure a knife hadn't been sharpened by the pic. Firstly it's too low a res to tell anything and too small. Beside if one knows how to sharpen a knife properly, you don't need to screw up the angle and finish to bevel line. The finish will just be moved back as the bevel is maintained.