Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcome New and Old Members!!!!
(09-05-2017, 02:12 AM)Theophilus Wrote: Wondering why only about half my posts are accounted for here (old site shows 903) as well as why I'm listed by my login instead of Theophilus?

Good to see the new set-up though.
Theophilus

hahah same thing happened to me, they called me teeny survivor instead of Adapt Overcome Conquer! Huh Tongue  but all my posts are accounted for I think....dang I posted a lot...sure alot of those are no brainers--like uh huh and cool!

AOC
"When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."--Thomas Jefferson

"Buy land- they are not making it anymore"- Mark Twain

"An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile €”hoping it will eat him last." -Winston Churchill

"Wilderness is in our hearts first and always. All of us can't have a cabin in the mountains. It's the wilderness within we must strive for first."- R. Sullivan
Was able to log in with my old name and password. Nice to see things up again.
...keep your knife sharp, trust your instincts, and howl at the moon often.

...embrace the chaos of the forest that is the mind.

...it is only during times of crisis, under increasing levels of stress and pain, that we strip away the veils that separate us from deeper levels of existence and self knowledge.
[Image: 35zuqt.jpg]
I Hear Voices.....And They Don't Like You.

"Further, I propose that this "Moment of Misery" be hence-to-forth be referred to as "Moment of Misery for Misanthropic Yammering", or "MOMMY"!" ~ DDennis2

(what an effing moron. - i feel such pity now for his lovely wife and intelligent children - and maybe even for his food-quality dawg, nick-named "Spicy" sez i.)
Good to see you made it back brother 'Thrope Big Grin
Welcome to the internet, you're probably taking it too seriously.

What you see is the result of the perspective you choose.

"Knowledge isn't wisdom unless it's empirical." - My own damn self.

Grand Rapids Michigan
Glad to see this back up & running! Thanks to Jessie & Karen for all the work.
Old age & treachery will always overcome youth & inexperience.

Shoot first & talk later.

You realize that was just a lucky shot, said I.

No, That was a good shot, you AIN'T that lucky, said Bq688.

A Tolerant, Conservative, Gun Owning, White Male Christian Hoodlum & PROUD OF IT.
Wow. The forum is back. Good for you, Karen! Hope all you cranky oldtimers are well.

Karen
Well done to all involved in keeping this going.
Glad to be back.
I am a patient man.
It is my job to show what "right" looks like.
Learning: a continuation of the failure process - Me 2015
Wooohhhoooooo!!!!! Happy day!!!! It's nice to see everyone, and to be back home. Smile))))

Standing by,

Bart
Got Steel?

Remember: It's all fun and games 'til some asshole breaks out a clown mask and a baseball bat.
Bug 
Hey Hey!   Up and running good to see!

Thanks!

Will have to do my part to add to the forum where I can.
Thank you Karen and Jesse!

I look forward to seeing friends again here.

Smile

Kurt.
Watch, stand fast in the faith, be brave, be strong. Let all that you do be done with love.
- 1 Corinthians 16:13-14

Among life's greatest joys is that of exploration and immersion; to leave comfort and familiarity behind and to fully embrace as many environments, climates, seasons and cultures as your lifetime will allow, for each is unique - filled with wonders and treasures - and will expand your heart just to hold them all!
- me.
It is truly good to have the Forum back.  There is much to be learned and interests to be shared.  I shall attempt to be more active and spend less time on the sidelines looking in.
Thanks Karen and Jesse.
"Pain Heals, Glory Lasts Forever" ( Falco )

There are 10 kinds of people in the world.

1. Those who understand binary,

2. And those who don't.
As Bill Hay and Wally explained. We did have to cull old posts from long ago. I will let them explain more in detail but they already have in other threads. It was a necessity for the new transition or the old forum would have died. Hope you understand.

More Wally and Bill?

-K
Thank you so much for this site!

I am so happy to be back!

I am such a loser Big Grin
{  "Trust in Jesus but carry a sixgun in the bathroom."€  Phantom  }
Checking in! Big Grin

I thought ya'll were lost to me forever since I have a face for radio not facebook. It's great to be back! Thanks to all of the work everyone to make this happen.

Dravine, we are on opposite sides of MI but I swear I'm gonna drag my old butt over to your side to buy you a steak or drink. Hell..we'll get both!

Karen, what can I say? You know Ron is looking down with an approving smile on his face.

HOT DAMN it's good to be back!

Howard