Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcome New and Old Members!!!!
Lookin great. Transfrering over from old site. Great to have everyone back together,feels like home again.
(09-15-2017, 10:50 AM)Debob Wrote: Lookin great. Transfrering over from old site. Great to have everyone back together,feels like home again.

Ya Debob, all the greats that made this place totally epic are coming back! Including you!!! Welcome home!

Big Grin

AOC
"When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."--Thomas Jefferson

"Buy land- they are not making it anymore"- Mark Twain

"An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile €”hoping it will eat him last." -Winston Churchill

"Wilderness is in our hearts first and always. All of us can't have a cabin in the mountains. It's the wilderness within we must strive for first."- R. Sullivan
So, on the old system when I checked back to a link I'd been to before it took me to the most recent post after the one I'd last read.  This one takes me clear back to the beginning.  Something I need to do on my end?
 Thanks, Theophilus
(09-15-2017, 09:58 PM)Theophilus Wrote: So, on the old system when I checked back to a link I'd been to before it took me to the most recent post after the one I'd last read.  This one takes me clear back to the beginning.

You should see a right-pointing arrow in front of the thread description when a thread contains new posts.  If you click that arrow, and not the thread title itself, it should take you to the new posts.

Wally
Of all the things I've lost, I think I miss my mind the most.
Hi all!
Hope everyone is doing well!
Pix
So. Indiana, Metro Louisville area...

"Hope for the best... prepare for the worse"

In other words, "Pray to GOD... But row for shore!"

http://www.dougpixley.com
Thank you yet again, Wally.
   Theophilus
Just checking out the new forum.
Look good.

Cheers,
Mick
==================================

Quaeras De Dubiis Legem Bene Discere Si Vis

(Inquire into them to know what things are true)

Scientia Est Potentia
Hi I just found this forum but some of the names look real familiar lol
Glad to be back
I'm back , glad to see things going again !
I spend most weekends in the Charles C. Deam Wilderness Area in Southern Indiana.
I'm a ham radio operator now for 50 years and all that live in the area are free to join me if interested in getting a ham license, and Bushcraft in Indiana !
I will be relocating back to Missouri early next year, but here for now.
Lee, WA8QFE and BushRadio on BCUSA forum.
(09-28-2017, 01:50 PM)BushRadio Wrote: I'm back , glad to see things going again !
I spend most weekends in the Charles C. Deam Wilderness Area in Southern Indiana.
I'm a ham radio operator now for 50 years and all that live in the area are free to join me if interested in getting a ham license, and Bushcraft in Indiana !
I will be relocating back to Missouri early next year, but here for now.
Lee, WA8QFE and BushRadio on BCUSA forum.

Which frequency do you transmit on? I have a SSB receiver and might try to give it a listen sometimes.
Message of Insight and Unity 

We go into the wilderness to fulfill our hearts and empty our minds of life's garbage.
The gear we leave behind and the challenges we encounter, 
Are methods we use to cleanse our spirits.
Of Survivalists and Bushcrafters, Primitive Technologists too, we are one.........

It is the wilderness within, we strive for first and always.
Not everyone can have a cabin in the mountains.
The thread that connects us, is fine like silk and strong as steel.
Together, the song of the wilderness is the song we sing!

"And can I say something else?"
Bushcrafting is "doing what you want to do." 
Survival is "doing what you have to do"
Primitive Technology is about all of the above........

By TNRR aka "Survival Sully"
Ive finally made it in thanks to Wallys persistence with my username password issue.
"A Nation of Sheep will beget a government of wolves." Edward R. Murrow

"Bring me a GREEN one, I'll scrub the patchoulli off her!" Ghostwolf.
(09-20-2017, 02:06 AM)Blackcat Wrote: Hi I just found this forum but some of the names look real familiar lol

Welcome Big Grin

AOC
"When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."--Thomas Jefferson

"Buy land- they are not making it anymore"- Mark Twain

"An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile €”hoping it will eat him last." -Winston Churchill

"Wilderness is in our hearts first and always. All of us can't have a cabin in the mountains. It's the wilderness within we must strive for first."- R. Sullivan
Took me a few weeks to get here.. But count me in at the campfire

David
Ben Tziyon

http://www.yhwhswordoffaith.com/WAS/Survival.htm

http://www.youtube.com/BushcraftOnFire

You can live for 3 Minutes without Air...

For 3 Hours without Shelter...

For 3 Days without Water...

For 3 Weeks without Food...

But you can't live at all without Faith!
Tuxdad checking in ! 

Great to be back !!
"That was the greatest shot I HAVE EVER SEEN !! "

"I was aiming for his horse !!"

- quote from "The Magnificent Seven"

"Sit tall in the saddle, Hold your head up high

Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky

And live like you ain't afraid to die

And don't be scared, just enjoy your ride"

- Chris Ledoux

"You have a choice in this country.. You can be an "ameriCAN'T", or you can be an "ameriCAN".. Until my dying days and beyond I will always be, and be known as an AMERICAN !!"

The lead lemming is nothing more than the first dumb SOB to die ... Find a better critter to emulate, before you to reach the cliff !!

"Only the good die young, so I didn't go."  Zach Dunlap(pronounced braindead 4 months ago, and alive and kicking !!)

You've either gotta "nut up", or shut up !! "Zombieland"- Woody Harrelson