Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
putting on a porch
I haven't posted much lately but here is a update to my man cave. I put on a porch the last couple days

[Image: 9WgyAVbl.jpg]

[Image: kVV7YNRl.jpg]

That's cool! Thanks for posting! Later Luke
 " Survival is not mandatory" Norseman DT 08

Man CAVE? cave.....that there is a man castle!!! by the way with all the PC-ness these days I'll add some humor --I take no offense to the term "man" in man-cave hahah as I know you meant mountain man--and I am one...if you add a wo-in front of man! Amazing job! wow what a beautiful palace...that really is living the dream!

AOC
"When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."--Thomas Jefferson

"Buy land- they are not making it anymore"- Mark Twain

"An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile €”hoping it will eat him last." -Winston Churchill

"Wilderness is in our hearts first and always. All of us can't have a cabin in the mountains. It's the wilderness within we must strive for first."- R. Sullivan
Nice work. Love your man cave there buddy.
My old name and login worked just fine here AOC, have you tried that?
Andre Dumouchel

Having My Name and Living in Texas, it is simply assumed that I will Eat Anything and have Primitive Skills.

(Some Women like a Fella that has Primitive Skills!)

(Some Men Too, and That's Ok!)

Stupidity can be painful, and fun to watch from time to time.
(09-05-2017, 10:44 PM)Andre DuMouchel Wrote: My old name and login worked just fine here AOC, have you tried that?

Well you see I think the mix up came because they used my old login (instead of old screen name) and password...my old login wasn't AOC it was "teenysurvivor" because my parents pet name for me is teeny.....it gets funnier the bigger I get

bwahahaha! Big Grin
"When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."--Thomas Jefferson

"An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile €”hoping it will eat him last." -Winston Churchill

"Wilderness is in our hearts first and always. All of us can't have a cabin in the mountains. It's the wilderness within we must strive for first."- R. Sullivan
(09-05-2017, 11:24 PM)Adapt-Overcome-Conquer Wrote: Well you see I think the mix up came because they used my old login (instead of old screen name) and password...

That's right - the old forum software accommodated a Login name and a Display name but the new software doesn't. So your account came over under your old Login name... but now you have been corrected. Or at least your login has.

Wally
Of all the things I've lost, I think I miss my mind the most.
That's a great looking cabin!
Welcome to the internet, you're probably taking it too seriously.

What you see is the result of the perspective you choose.

"Knowledge isn't wisdom unless it's empirical." - My own damn self.

Grand Rapids Michigan
(09-05-2017, 11:55 PM)wmerrin Wrote:
(09-05-2017, 11:24 PM)Adapt-Overcome-Conquer Wrote: Well you see I think the mix up came because they used my old login (instead of old screen name) and password...

That's right - the old forum software accommodated a Login name and a Display name but the new software doesn't.  So your account came over under your old Login name... but now you have been corrected.  Or at least your login has.

Wally

Hahah thanks Wally, that was so fast!  Smile

That porch makes that cabin downright civilized Smile
{  "Trust in Jesus but carry a sixgun in the bathroom."€  Phantom  }
That looks great! I would need to have a rocking chair and a couple of sleepy ol dawgs. Wink
Awesome job on the porch. Thanks for sharing.
Got Steel?

Remember: It's all fun and games 'til some asshole breaks out a clown mask and a baseball bat.
thanks for the comments.  Here is a stool I made from "junk from the barn" Needed something besides that camp chair to sit on. I have my great grandmother's rocking chair and may put that on the porch too.

[Image: 0RWds2fl.jpg]

was a little tall for my short legs so I shortened it a bit, much more comfy for me now.

[Image: auySCNAl.jpg]

That tractor seat sure brings back memories of the family farms back in the day!
Message of Insight and Unity 

We go into the wilderness to fulfill our hearts and empty our minds of life's garbage.
The gear we leave behind and the challenges we encounter, 
Are methods we use to cleanse our spirits.
Of Survivalists and Bushcrafters, Primitive Technologists too, we are one.........

It is the wilderness within, we strive for first and always.
Not everyone can have a cabin in the mountains.
The thread that connects us, is fine like silk and strong as steel.
Together, the song of the wilderness is the song we sing!

"And can I say something else?"
Bushcrafting is "doing what you want to do." 
Survival is "doing what you have to do"
Primitive Technology is about all of the above........

By TNRR aka "Survival Sully"
Sitten there rockin, shooting at the neighbors kids as you yell "get off my lawn!"

WFW
Flunkis Moritani - When in doubt - Play dead  - Red Green
Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love.