Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Slip/lock trapper
Haven't posted a knife in a while, here is a slip /lock combo for my reinspection and voting into the knifemakers guild. Cpm 154 stainless and mammoth ivory scales. Thanks for looking later Luke

.jpg   IMG_1824.JPG (Size: 2.88 MB / Downloads: 47)

.jpg   IMG_1823.JPG (Size: 3.52 MB / Downloads: 26)

.jpg   IMG_1825.JPG (Size: 2.6 MB / Downloads: 23)
 " Survival is not mandatory" Norseman DT 08

Danged if that aint about the prettiest thing I've seen today Smile
Welcome to the internet, you're probably taking it too seriously.

What you see is the result of the perspective you choose.

"Knowledge isn't wisdom unless it's empirical." - My own damn self.

Grand Rapids Michigan
OH....oooh my...my...my wow.

mammoth ivory?

Holy shot show! She's a beauty!

I like the little crest thingy!
"When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."--Thomas Jefferson

"Buy land- they are not making it anymore"- Mark Twain

"An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile €”hoping it will eat him last." -Winston Churchill

"Wilderness is in our hearts first and always. All of us can't have a cabin in the mountains. It's the wilderness within we must strive for first."- R. Sullivan
Love the wharnie blade! We mere mortals can only begin to appreciate the years of tutoring, toil and sweat you have expended to come this far. Thank you for sharing your skill, talent and art with us. JB
Always drink upstream from the herd.

Tolerance is within a standard.

"Well its just roughed out, you know." -Archer-

"Food is power. We use it to change behavior. Some

may call that bribery. We do not apologize."

-Catherine Bertini, UN World Food Ex. Director, 1997

Proverbs 27:17
that sure is a purdy knife

You do good work
Andre Dumouchel

Having My Name and Living in Texas, it is simply assumed that I will Eat Anything and have Primitive Skills.

(Some Women like a Fella that has Primitive Skills!)

(Some Men Too, and That's Ok!)

Stupidity can be painful, and fun to watch from time to time.
That is Stunningly beautiful
Outstanding.
a armed man is his own master
SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWEET !!!
Tryker

Life is like a roll of toilet paper.....the closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes

If the golden rule says, ''Silence Is Golden'' Why is duck tape silver???

Looks awesome
It appears most all the adjectives have already been exhausted. 

But I think your knife was produced with great skill having an attractive appearance with an appealing form.

Ah, it looks good to me!
Jimbo
Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. - Theodore Roosevelt 1907 
Every immigrant who comes here should be required within five years to learn English or leave the country.  - Theodore Roosevelt 1918
To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President right or wrong, is not only unpatrotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public. - Theodore Roosevelt

The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity. - Harlan Ellison

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I am not sure about the former. - Albert Einstein
I fear the day that technology surpass our human interaction.  The world will have a generation of idiots. - Albert Einstein

The optomist proclaims that we live in the best of all possible worlds; and the pessimist fears that this is true! - James B. Cabell
Yes nice work Luke. What has happened to your website link?
If any want to buy, where is your website?
"You can't hit the ball unless you take a swing."

Martin Crane

"As God once said - and I think rightly . . ."

Field Marshal Viscount Montgomery