Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KITH...aka Knife in the Hat
Just .....one.......more.....get out there and shake the trees......rattle some debris shelters.........look under some tarps.....

DD
Some mornings it's just not worth chewing through the leather straps!

Crapadacus!!! If I have too... I mean OK.  :4thhorseman:
remember what the Dormouse said

"Learn from others mistakes. You can't live long enough to make them all yourself." Eleanor Roosevelt
Im in. Tongue
Oh yeah, I'm in.
Very Good!

I am going to leave sign up open until Saturday, Sep 30, 2359 hours.....(11:59pm).

I will match players up with other players and notify each one of you who your recipient is. Just like the WE, who you draw as a recipient is not necessarily who you will receive a knife from. Please keep in mind, no cheap junk,, steak knives, etc. Something you would be happy to receive. IF YOU wish to send multiple knives to your recipient, that is fine,.

Now, the countdown begins....someone place a cool, wet towel over jbarrows brow and have him recline in his air farce barcalounger........

DD

I am in. I have never done this,so I think it's time.
(09-25-2017, 11:11 AM)ddennis2 Wrote: Very Good!

I am going to leave sign up open until Saturday, Sep 30, 2359 hours.....(11:59pm).

I will match players up with other players and notify each one of you who your recipient is.  Just like the WE, who you draw as a recipient is not necessarily who you will receive a knife from.  Please keep in mind, no cheap junk,, steak knives, etc.  Something you would be happy to receive.  IF YOU wish to send multiple knives to your recipient, that is fine,.

Now, the countdown begins....someone place a cool, wet towel over jbarrows brow and have him recline in his air farce barcalounger........

DD

Four years in the recline division and proud of it! I AM a REMF!
Oh, and Blade is packed and awaiting an address.JB
Always drink upstream from the herd.

Tolerance is within a standard.

"Well its just roughed out, you know." -Archer-

"Food is power. We use it to change behavior. Some

may call that bribery. We do not apologize."

-Catherine Bertini, UN World Food Ex. Director, 1997

Proverbs 27:17
U are lucky
I have to go through this holistic approach
Who is getting the blade?
What is their personality type?
Would they want handmade or factory?
What is their preferred use for the blade?
Should I pack in extra stuff?

I have to get to like a Zen level 25 to figure this stuff out
Kid
Live with honor, ride with truth.  Be friendly to others.  But always carry a gun on your side and a knife in your boot because there are those that do not feel the same as this.

Kid...

I will channel my inner Canadian and apologize for all the stress I am putting you through.

To make it easy on you, pack all of your blades up and mail them to me.  I will choose a suitable item and mail it to your recipient.  In the meantime, you can sit next to jbarrow with a cool towel on your forehead, reclining in your air farce barcalounger!  Tongue

Shoot...jbarrow may even take you to the Hot Springs for a visit with his "raw' friends......

Helpful Dave

(09-26-2017, 12:07 AM)ddennis2 Wrote: Kid...

I will channel my inner Canadian and apologize for all the stress I am putting you through.

To make it easy on you, pack all of your blades up and mail them to me.  I will choose a suitable item and mail it to your recipient.  In the meantime, you can sit next to jbarrow with a cool towel on your forehead, reclining in your air farce barcalounger!  Tongue

Shoot...jbarrow may even take you to the Hot Springs for a visit with his "raw' friends......

Helpful Dave

Becky can show you her scar!!!

What does Becky look like?
Live with honor, ride with truth.  Be friendly to others.  But always carry a gun on your side and a knife in your boot because there are those that do not feel the same as this.

(09-26-2017, 12:35 AM)Kid Couteau Wrote: What does Becky look like?

70's, died brunette hair with grey roots, 5'7, missing a couple of teeth and plain SCARY!

Oh man, I am NOT surprised that Barrow's blade is packed up, gung ho and ready to go! That man is on top of things...he is what they call ---a go getter Smile enthusiastic.....and impeccable taste in steel...

(09-26-2017, 12:07 AM)ddennis2 Wrote: Kid...

Helpful Dave

Hey I am sorry but we Canyuckz dont apologize ALL the time!! Wink

this may seem rude and unCanyuckian-- but sending him to Becky would be a punishment worse than death....

death by hill-billy bunga Huh my god man! Nooo...no. Inhumane.

AOC

(09-26-2017, 12:35 AM)Kid Couteau Wrote: What does Becky look like?

(09-26-2017, 02:33 AM)jbarrow Wrote: 70's, died brunette hair with grey roots, 5'7, missing a couple of teeth and plain SCARY!

JB was being too kind kind...I do have photo evidence to back up my claims...she kind of looked like a cracked out Cruella Deville....

eeeew.

AOC
"When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."--Thomas Jefferson

"Buy land- they are not making it anymore"- Mark Twain

"An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile €”hoping it will eat him last." -Winston Churchill

"Wilderness is in our hearts first and always. All of us can't have a cabin in the mountains. It's the wilderness within we must strive for first."- R. Sullivan
I will be part of this sordid affair. So count me in.
"A Nation of Sheep will beget a government of wolves." Edward R. Murrow

"Bring me a GREEN one, I'll scrub the patchoulli off her!" Ghostwolf.
Start sending me your mailing addresses and REAL names so I can provide that information to your various recipients.

PM me.

KITH in the subject line.  Please be aware that I am busier than a New Orleans hooker on nickle night so don't be alarmed if I am a little slow getting out of the gate. Everyone will get their recipient by end of the day on Sunday.....provided you gave me your info.....

DD