Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KITH...aka Knife in the Hat
(10-04-2017, 08:16 PM)ddennis2 Wrote: Too bad we couldn't do a Pistol in the Hat-----PITH........

DD

OK, ok now Im really PITHED off  Big Grin

AOC
"When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."--Thomas Jefferson

"Buy land- they are not making it anymore"- Mark Twain

"An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile €”hoping it will eat him last." -Winston Churchill

"Wilderness is in our hearts first and always. All of us can't have a cabin in the mountains. It's the wilderness within we must strive for first."- R. Sullivan
(10-04-2017, 03:10 PM)ddennis2 Wrote: Once you receive your package, please post peekchures.

I thought the KITH Brumbie sent me deserved its own thread, so I started a new one below.

Thanks Brumbie!
Wally
Of all the things I've lost, I think I miss my mind the most.
(10-06-2017, 01:20 AM)wmerrin Wrote:
(10-04-2017, 03:10 PM)ddennis2 Wrote: Once you receive your package, please post peekchures.

I thought the KITH Brumbie sent me deserved its own thread, so I started a new one below.

Thanks Brumbie!
Wally

Just received package from voyager 7,  have to wait to open it til later.  Pictures coming.  Thanks so much!   Yahooo!
Addictive knife buying isn't guided by logic.

Its probably my age that makes people think I am an adult.

Tolerance is within a standard.

"Food is power. We use it to change behavior. Some
may call that bribery. We do not apologize."
 -Catherine Bertini, UN World Food Ex. Director, 1997

Proverbs 27:17
I haven't received any information yet?
Damnit I missed
White Feather Forge
Kephart, Elk Scales
Thank you, MJH Smile

Attached Files
.jpeg   IMG_20171007_113112~2-01.jpeg (Size: 1,017.58 KB / Downloads: 18)
Men are, that they might have joy.
Mack, that is a fine looking knife! I love straight handles like that....

thatmckenzie. Very classic knife design. Looks great.
"A Nation of Sheep will beget a government of wolves." Edward R. Murrow

"Bring me a GREEN one, I'll scrub the patchoulli off her!" Ghostwolf.
WOW---My KITH came in the mail this morning. WOW,a beautiful bark river knife.I have to say that I feel sorry for the person that I sent a KITH to. I sent him two brand new knives,and they are good working knives that I carry and use all the time. But what I got and what some of the other folks here got,I feel like that I am out of my class,and too poor to play this game. I will post a photo later to show what I got,it is a GREAT knife.
Guys, please post your knife pics in the thread below.

Thanks...

This thread or the one  that was started in the lower section.   A little be confused?   Happy to do it either place but don't need to do it twice.
The one titled KITH knife pictures. I added that to my post but it went bye bye. Smile

(10-06-2017, 10:16 PM)JAWmankato Wrote: I haven't received any information yet?

Have you checked your PM box?  I have transmitted it twice now.

DD
Some mornings it's just not worth chewing through the leather straps!

I have received mine
Just have not gotten around to pics yet :-)
Live with honor, ride with truth.  Be friendly to others.  But always carry a gun on your side and a knife in your boot because there are those that do not feel the same as this.

Photobucket is not working for me. My computer is very old and on it's last leg,so maybe that's why. So I can't post any photos of the knife that some guy from old KEN-TUCK sent me.I will keep trying