Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
made up a mag loader
here's a mag loader I made up, really need to spray it down with some gun paint or something.

[Image: dkt3eoHl.jpg]

(09-17-2017, 01:30 AM)randyt Wrote: here's a mag loader I made up, really need to spray it down with some gun paint or something.

[Image: dkt3eoHl.jpg]

Oh that's really cool, what type of fire arm is that for? Big Grin
"When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."--Thomas Jefferson

"Buy land- they are not making it anymore"- Mark Twain

"An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile €”hoping it will eat him last." -Winston Churchill

"Wilderness is in our hearts first and always. All of us can't have a cabin in the mountains. It's the wilderness within we must strive for first."- R. Sullivan
a 9mm lol

(09-18-2017, 09:48 PM)randyt Wrote: a 9mm lol

COOL!! Cool
"When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."--Thomas Jefferson

"Buy land- they are not making it anymore"- Mark Twain

"An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile €”hoping it will eat him last." -Winston Churchill

"Wilderness is in our hearts first and always. All of us can't have a cabin in the mountains. It's the wilderness within we must strive for first."- R. Sullivan
I was being a bit of a smart acre, it's a sten gun magazine,something I was fooling with because I don't have a sten gun.