Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need some assistance
Do any of my Hoodlum friends have some spare fuckitol tincture?

I could use a bit right about now.....

DD
Some mornings it's just not worth chewing through the leather straps!

Big Grin  unkle D.....

man

I do....but I buy the generic brand fuggidall

similar affect but better price point

oh man I asked Limey Pete if he had any to spare
but he just gave me the hobo stare and not one but two middle fingers....

I swear Angel

.jpg   Hobo.jpg (Size: 56.16 KB / Downloads: 11)

Attached Files
.jpg   fuckital.jpg (Size: 112.78 KB / Downloads: 10)
"When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."--Thomas Jefferson

"Buy land- they are not making it anymore"- Mark Twain

"An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile €”hoping it will eat him last." -Winston Churchill

"Wilderness is in our hearts first and always. All of us can't have a cabin in the mountains. It's the wilderness within we must strive for first."- R. Sullivan
I have been using Repressitol for years
Seems to work ok though I have to up the dose once in a while
Kid

Oh I almost forgot
There is an all natural version that you don't need a script for.

Take 2 days off in the woods
Add some of this stuff called 40 creek whiskey
Add an issue of the Backwoodsman magazine
Turn your phone off

Enjoy the silence
Live with honor, ride with truth.  Be friendly to others.  But always carry a gun on your side and a knife in your boot because there are those that do not feel the same as this.

They have it in Tibetan monastaries and come with a free red blanket and begging bowl Big Grin
Hopefully the S won't HTF and I pray every day that it won't. It would not be fun.

I have a high art..I wound with cruelty, all who wound me...Archillocus; 650 B.C.
Whiskey works
(09-30-2017, 01:07 PM)Kid Couteau Wrote: natural version that you don't need a script for.

Turn your phone off

Enjoy the silence

(09-30-2017, 06:14 PM)7.62 Wrote: Whiskey works

Hell yes Kid and 7.6!

Yes copious amounts of 40 creek whiskey helps me do "all" those things!

I would seem that our esteemed Merlot snob Big Grin Mr. Denis does not understand the finer points of good Canadian whiskey--he doesn't like our 40 Crick!!! Can you believe that ??!! Dodgy Huh

"vile swill" I believe were the exact words used......

well I've never Big Grin

AOC
"When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."--Thomas Jefferson

"An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile €”hoping it will eat him last." -Winston Churchill

"Wilderness is in our hearts first and always. All of us can't have a cabin in the mountains. It's the wilderness within we must strive for first."- R. Sullivan
Hit the woods 
Hit the whiskey
Maybe a little tincture too
Take your blankey to curl up by the fire 
and read a good book through
Wet your whistle 
Contemplate your navel
the world a wide way away 
Look up at the stars at night
and 
say

A fuck  it all!

Have another whiskey

Sleep the night way, and wake up  back to the grind of life to live another day....

Course I prefer Irish or Scotch Whiskey myself.......
Dave may be a southern boy, with that in mind get some jack daniels or jim beam

(10-01-2017, 11:27 PM)Adapt-Overcome-Conquer Wrote:
(09-30-2017, 01:07 PM)Kid Couteau Wrote: natural version that you don't need a script for.

Turn your phone off

Enjoy the silence

(09-30-2017, 06:14 PM)7.62 Wrote: Whiskey works

I would seem that our esteemed Merlot snob Big Grin  

AOC

Christine;
Please be kinder with your nomenclature when discussing Merlot. I am in collusion with my brother Dave regarding the search for the finest Merlot vintage on this planet. He isn't so much snobbish ....  as "par tikulahr" about his imbibements.
Griz
Hopefully the S won't HTF and I pray every day that it won't. It would not be fun.

I have a high art..I wound with cruelty, all who wound me...Archillocus; 650 B.C.
My dear MSB,

I taste far too many Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon vintages to be considered a "snob".....as the Grizzled One said, we are on a search for the best vintage obtainable, which requires that we sample and sample and sample.  Unfortunately, in our quest, some of the vintages are suitable only for degreasing engines or curing toenail fungus, while others invoke images of a well formed bosom straining against a low cut dress......pure bliss.....

To paraphrase a pop-culture icon, "merlot is like a box of chocolates....you never know what you're gonna get"......

randyt alluded to a favorite of my kinsmen and myself, the fine Cajun beverage, Jacques (Jack) Daniels...especially the Single Barrel offering.  I might add that the Grizzled One has excellent taste in Scotch and gifted me a very fine bottle of it which we shared together and even allowed our mead swilling friend, sleddog , to partake.  Sadly it may have been wasted on him, but we did make the effort to inject a little culture into his life.  Crown Royal is another favorite.

And yes, I did refer to that 2 dollar(CDN) a gallon beverage of choice of yours as "vile swill"...I would have used stronger words, but I was channeling my inner, politer, Canadian. Tongue

DD
Some mornings it's just not worth chewing through the leather straps!

(10-02-2017, 02:28 PM)ddennis2 Wrote: My dear MSB,

To paraphrase a pop-culture icon, "merlot is like a box of chocolates....you never know what you're gonna get"......

randyt alluded to a favorite of my kinsmen and myself, the fine Cajun beverage, Jacques (Jack) Daniels...especially the Single Barrel offering.  I might add that the Grizzled One has excellent taste in Scotch and gifted me a very fine bottle of it which we shared together and even allowed our mead swilling friend, sleddog , to partake.  Sadly it may have been wasted on him, but we did make the effort to inject a little culture into his life.  Crown Royal is another favorite.

And yes, I did refer to that 2 dollar(CDN) a gallon beverage of choice of yours as "vile swill"...I would have used stronger words, but I was channeling my inner, politer, Canadian. Tongue

DD

well Dave....if ya get anything at all, I hope it's a buzz Wink 

ahhh a clue about what to bring to drink next time! Our beloved frere Jacques...single barrel!

I assure you it may have been wasted on that low brow Albertan (hee hee sorry sleddy) but fine whiskey is never wasted on this Ontario gal.

Hey! Hey! dont get crazy there-- Crown Royal happens to be the same price as 40 Creek by the way (that is two dollars in American $$ --REAL money)---here in Canyuckia it's 30$ a bottle!!! The only difference being that 40 Creek is made in Ontario AND AND AND.....won the Canadian whiskey of the year once...beat out Crown Royal in a blind taste test  hahaha

they were blind but not dumb or deaf. Big Grin

http://www.foreveryoungnews.com/articles...-a-winner/

http://scotchnoob.com/2016/04/11/forty-c...el-select/

http://www.canadianwhisky.org/news-views...world.html

Keep channeling that inner Canadian DD, you'll love 40 Creek in no time! 

AOC

How was that Choke Cherry Wine, AOC?  Would Dave like it?  I have another batch in the carboy, and another of plum!  Hoping to bottle by Christmas.
  Theophilus
I understand they have legalized a substance in Colorado and Washington and possibly Montana that will help you with your woes by making brownies.  Perhaps 7.62 or the Archer could enlighten us???
Always drink upstream from the herd.

Tolerance is within a standard.

"Well its just roughed out, you know." -Archer-

"Food is power. We use it to change behavior. Some

may call that bribery. We do not apologize."

-Catherine Bertini, UN World Food Ex. Director, 1997

Proverbs 27:17
(10-03-2017, 01:39 PM)jbarrow Wrote: I understand they have legalized a substance in Colorado and Washington and possibly Montana that will help you with your woes by making brownies.  Perhaps 7.62 or the Archer could enlighten us???

hahahah Big Grin Cool

that's the last thing I expected to come outta your keyboard Jim!

I'm sure the Archer could enlighten us about the finer points of the herbal medicines....I also have a fabulous recipe for brownies ....I eat them all the time!

AOC

[quote pid='569522' dateline='1506908547']
[quote pid='569518' dateline='1506900464']

I would seem that our esteemed Merlot snob Big Grin  

AOC
[/quote]

Christine;
Please be kinder with your nomenclature when discussing Merlot. I am in collusion with my brother Dave regarding the search for the finest Merlot vintage on this planet. He isn't so much snobbish ....  as "par tikulahr" about his imbibements.
Griz
[/quote]

Angel Oh man .....they are a' ganging up on me now!

EH?! I didn't know Alabamba-lambs were allowed to be soooo Par-tikulahr about whiskey...hardy har har.... Big Grin

It is impossible for one man to be right 100% of the time...so even though Unkle D knows his shit generally....I don't care what he says (about 40 Creek), I'll keep downing the stuff straight 'till the day I die...it keeps me young and care-free. Its magic elixir and everybody knows it!

AOC

(10-03-2017, 03:03 AM)Theophilus Wrote: How was that Choke Cherry Wine, AOC?  Would Dave like it?  I have another batch in the carboy, and another of plum!  Hoping to bottle by Christmas.
  Theophilus

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm Big Grin

Do I sense a maple trade?

It was very good! Indeed Theo....as a chaser for my whiskey and brownies even.

but damn that apple pie shine of Recyclers....I cut my self off that....still gotta be presentable ya know.

AOC