Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did you know?
[Image: 22282067_10154659176581511_4083026756600...e=5A764C8B]

Love it! Here - eat this mushroom!
WFW
Flunkis Moritani - When in doubt - Play dead  - Red Green
Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love.
Big Grin Big Grin
"When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."--Thomas Jefferson

"Buy land- they are not making it anymore"- Mark Twain

"An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile €”hoping it will eat him last." -Winston Churchill

"Wilderness is in our hearts first and always. All of us can't have a cabin in the mountains. It's the wilderness within we must strive for first."- R. Sullivan
I did not know. Well, except the part about the urine. I think I learned that on the Discovery Channel.

---George
Not seeing a picture
??????????
Live with honor, ride with truth.  Be friendly to others.  But always carry a gun on your side and a knife in your boot because there are those that do not feel the same as this.

All mushrooms are edible, Once.
You may die but you can still eat it.
Always drink upstream from the herd.

Tolerance is within a standard.

"Well its just roughed out, you know." -Archer-

"Food is power. We use it to change behavior. Some

may call that bribery. We do not apologize."

-Catherine Bertini, UN World Food Ex. Director, 1997

Proverbs 27:17
Good funny! Big Grin
Message of Insight and Unity 

We go into the wilderness to fulfill our hearts and empty our minds of life's garbage.
The gear we leave behind and the challenges we encounter, 
Are methods we use to cleanse our spirits.
Of Survivalists and Bushcrafters, Primitive Technologists too, we are one.........

It is the wilderness within, we strive for first and always.
Not everyone can have a cabin in the mountains.
The thread that connects us, is fine like silk and strong as steel.
Together, the song of the wilderness is the song we sing!

"And can I say something else?"
Bushcrafting is "doing what you want to do." 
Survival is "doing what you have to do"
Primitive Technology is about all of the above........

By TNRR aka "Survival Sully"
Bear Grylls taught me you can also squeeze urine from a cow pie.
"The first law...should be nailed on every cot. The first law. This world's job is to take everything from you. Yours is not to let it."   -Woman and Scarecrow

If I never had to use my intellect again, I wouldn't mind.

A real survival board game!?
sixmilehomestead.com
(10-15-2017, 01:09 PM)Mako Wrote: Bear Grylls taught me you can also squeeze urine from a cow pie.

elephant dung works better....more liquid......

Also, as soon as you hear a strange sound, start running and sliding down the nearest hill....the more shale, the better......at the bottom, stop and drink your own piss......

DD
Some mornings it's just not worth chewing through the leather straps!

(10-15-2017, 02:07 PM)ddennis2 Wrote: elephant dung works better....more liquid......

Also, as soon as you hear a strange sound, start running and sliding down the nearest hill....the more shale, the better......at the bottom, stop and drink your own piss......

DD

Yeah, but do it upside down. You lose less that way.
"The first law...should be nailed on every cot. The first law. This world's job is to take everything from you. Yours is not to let it."   -Woman and Scarecrow

If I never had to use my intellect again, I wouldn't mind.

A real survival board game!?
sixmilehomestead.com
Isn't Science amazing?
Thanks for sharing Bill and everyone, I just shudder to think of all the fine drinking urine I have wasted in toilets and urinals.
Any Science oriented recipes for poop? Idea Cool
Hopefully the S won't HTF and I pray every day that it won't. It would not be fun.

I have a high art..I wound with cruelty, all who wound me...Archillocus; 650 B.C.
Quote:I just shudder to think of all the fine drinking urine I have wasted in toilets and urinals.

Any Science oriented recipes for poop?

And Bill quietly slips out the back door...

Big Grin Tongue

literally

LOL ing!!! so hard

AOC
"When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."--Thomas Jefferson

"Buy land- they are not making it anymore"- Mark Twain

"An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile €”hoping it will eat him last." -Winston Churchill

"Wilderness is in our hearts first and always. All of us can't have a cabin in the mountains. It's the wilderness within we must strive for first."- R. Sullivan
(10-16-2017, 05:51 AM)Grizzly Dave Wrote: Isn't Science amazing?
Thanks for sharing Bill and everyone, I just shudder to think of all the fine drinking urine I have wasted in toilets and urinals.
Any Science oriented recipes for poop? Idea Cool

Well...I am not sure this is a recipe...but you are free to try it if you like...

I was once watching a documentary on a species of gorilla and an old male was sitting in a tree, happily munching leaves and minding his own business.  It appeared to be quite chilly as every time the big guy exhaled, you could see his breath as it condensed.  Anyway, the old fellow must have felt the urge and proceeded to excrete a huge, green steamer, which he caught in his hand, and began to munch away on.

The commentator, in his most serious commentator voice, said that scientists were not sure if the gorilla was attempting to capture undigested material that went through on the first pass or if he simply wanted a warm meal on a cold day.............. Cool

I will leave that conundrum for my readers to sort out.

DD
Some mornings it's just not worth chewing through the leather straps!

"Train a small bunny well..." Ha ha ha ha......