Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hoodlums from Canada--I gots a question for youse guys
Soooooooooooo,today is boxing day in Canada. So how many fights have you had so far today. Are you holding up alright.Any broken noses or black eyes. Are you bleeding much. Rolleyes
Actually, boxing day is the day they fill up boxes with Tim Horton's coffee and TimBits and send them to all their friends south of the border.

Helpful DD
Some mornings it's just not worth chewing through the leather straps!

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

hahahah

I am ok, a little worse for the wear after that old lady...knocked me down and kicked me in the back trying to wrestle the last big screen tv outta my cart!

Just kidding....I drove to go see a friend and try out my new snow shoes while sipping my timmies coffee and laughing at all the suckers in line for boxing day sales.....the line stretched from here clear to Newfoundland! Wouldn't catch me dead in a line like that on boxing day nor any other time....

AOC
"When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."--Thomas Jefferson

"Buy land- they are not making it anymore"- Mark Twain

"An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile €”hoping it will eat him last." -Winston Churchill

"Wilderness is in our hearts first and always. All of us can't have a cabin in the mountains. It's the wilderness within we must strive for first."- R. Sullivan
The right hand of fellowship my dear...

(Sometimes followed by the left hook of dissent)

Don't you wish you were a part of my congregation now?

WFW
Flunkis Moritani - When in doubt - Play dead  - Red Green
Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love.
(12-27-2017, 12:29 PM)ddennis2 Wrote: Actually, boxing day is the day they fill up boxes with Tim Horton's coffee and TimBits and send them to all their friends south of the border.

Helpful DD

concidering timmies (gag me with a spoon coffee) i gotta ask........ does the DD stand for ''DUNKIN DONUTS''
Tryker

Life is like a roll of toilet paper.....the closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes

If the golden rule says, ''Silence Is Golden'' Why is duck tape silver???

'Umm No.....oddly enough, I can't stand Dunkin Donuts......

(12-27-2017, 12:29 PM)ddennis2 Wrote: Actually, boxing day is the day they fill up boxes with Tim Horton's coffee and TimBits and send them to all their friends south of the border.

Helpful DD

concidering timmies (gag me with a spoon coffee) i gotta ask........ does the DD stand for ''DUNKIN DONUTS''

[/quote]
Some mornings it's just not worth chewing through the leather straps!

In Jolly Old England it used to be the day boxing bouts were fought . . .
"You can't hit the ball unless you take a swing."
Martin Crane

"As God once said - and I think rightly . . ."
Field Marshal Viscount Montgomery

“Steady Monty. you cant speak to me like that. I'm you boss."
Dwight D. Eisenhower

"Remember gentlemen it is not just France we are fighting for, it's champagne."
Churchill 

(12-31-2017, 11:59 PM)WetFootWilley Wrote: The right hand of fellowship my dear...

(Sometimes followed by the left hook of dissent)

Don't you wish you were a part of my congregation now?

WFW

YES Big Grin Angel  u remind of the famous "machine gun preacher" of course in a trapper hat is how I imagine you to look.

Hhahaha

AOC
"When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."--Thomas Jefferson

"Buy land- they are not making it anymore"- Mark Twain

"An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile €”hoping it will eat him last." -Winston Churchill

"Wilderness is in our hearts first and always. All of us can't have a cabin in the mountains. It's the wilderness within we must strive for first."- R. Sullivan