Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Year's Resolutions
Are any of the Hoodlums planning on making any New Year's Resolutions?

Over the years, I have rarely ever made any New Year's Resolutions, and on the few occasions when I have, my resolutions lasted about as long as most other people's resolutions usually do.  Therefore, I resolve to not make any New Year's Resolutions myself.
Jimbo
If everything is a case for gun control, then nothing is. - Charles C. W. Cooke

Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. - Theodore Roosevelt 1907 
Every immigrant who comes here should be required within five years to learn English or leave the country.  - Theodore Roosevelt 1918

The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity. - Harlan Ellison

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I am not sure about the former. - Albert Einstein
I fear the day that technology surpass our human interaction.  The world will have a generation of idiots. - Albert Einstein

The optomist proclaims that we live in the best of all possible worlds; and the pessimist fears that this is true! - James B. Cabell
[Image: 22851846_2021420618105102_78273335068293...e=5A912B64]
Addictive knife buying isn't guided by logic.

Tolerance is within a standard.

"Food is power. We use it to change behavior. Some
may call that bribery. We do not apologize."
 -Catherine Bertini, UN World Food Ex. Director, 1997

Proverbs 27:17
I made a resolution 20 years ago, not to make any more resolutions. Only one I ever kept. ?
I do make a bucket list of things I would like to do in the upcoming year. Then try to do them.
Say YES more

life is short.

AOC
"When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."--Thomas Jefferson

"Buy land- they are not making it anymore"- Mark Twain

"An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile €”hoping it will eat him last." -Winston Churchill

"Wilderness is in our hearts first and always. All of us can't have a cabin in the mountains. It's the wilderness within we must strive for first."- R. Sullivan