Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Estate Sale (90 North's Widow)
Hey, really cool!

Wipe the drool off the blades . . . and make sure you don't remove any of your digits fondling the sharp thingies!
Theo
I am glad to hear that you were able to get all of those fine blades and they arrived safe and sound.
You and Joe are certainly well-knifed now
Big Grin
Hopefully the S won't HTF and I pray every day that it won't. It would not be fun.

I have a high art..I wound with cruelty, all who wound me...Archillocus; 650 B.C.
(02-11-2018, 09:52 PM)Theophilus Wrote: Wipe the drool off the blades . . . and make sure you don't remove any of your digits fondling the sharp thingies!
  Theo

hahahah Big Grin  ok Dean...Ill try not to make myself the first piece of meat I cut with them--

(02-11-2018, 11:57 PM)Grizzly Dave Wrote: I am glad to hear that you were able to get all of those fine blades and they arrived safe and sound.
You and Joe are certainly well-knifed now
Big Grin

oh yes incredibly well knifed! Big Grin good blades are hard to come by in Ontarie-arie-owe ...so I must outsource....customs musta had a field day with this one...they held them for a week...looking for loopholes, and then released them for 100$ ransom money! hahah

AOC
"When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."--Thomas Jefferson

"Buy land- they are not making it anymore"- Mark Twain

"An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile €”hoping it will eat him last." -Winston Churchill

"Wilderness is in our hearts first and always. All of us can't have a cabin in the mountains. It's the wilderness within we must strive for first."- R. Sullivan
Sooooo glad you got these blades, Christine. Ron and John would be very happy about this!

-K
(02-13-2018, 10:08 PM)Karen Hood Wrote: Sooooo glad you got these blades, Christine.  Ron and John would be very happy about this!  

-K

Thank you M'ame Big Grin I am soooo glad too!

they both are happy....I felt the awesome surge of Hoodlum power from beyond the grave channeling through my hand...as soon as I held the big one! Their strength and their passion is living on, through all of us.

Christine
"When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."--Thomas Jefferson

"Buy land- they are not making it anymore"- Mark Twain

"An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile €”hoping it will eat him last." -Winston Churchill

"Wilderness is in our hearts first and always. All of us can't have a cabin in the mountains. It's the wilderness within we must strive for first."- R. Sullivan