Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chinese Klebsi Plague
Is the Chinese Klebsi Plague real?  Fact or fiction, Nothing the Chinese do, nor anything coming from China surprises me, but at the same time is there any hard evidence to confirm or refute this plague?
Jimbo
If everything is a case for gun control, then nothing is. - Charles C. W. Cooke

Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. - Theodore Roosevelt 1907 
Every immigrant who comes here should be required within five years to learn English or leave the country.  - Theodore Roosevelt 1918

The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity. - Harlan Ellison

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I am not sure about the former. - Albert Einstein
I fear the day that technology surpass our human interaction.  The world will have a generation of idiots. - Albert Einstein

The optomist proclaims that we live in the best of all possible worlds; and the pessimist fears that this is true! - James B. Cabell
Your internet search will have more hits using Klebsiella pneumoniae, plenty to read other than hot button sensational news stories.

I recommend https://flutrackers.com/forum/ for general current world diseases.

I have been reading that site since 2009.
Andre Dumouchel

Having My Name and Living in Texas, it is simply assumed that I will Eat Anything and have Primitive Skills.

(Some Women like a Fella that has Primitive Skills!)

(Some Men Too, and That's Ok!)

Stupidity can be painful, and fun to watch from time to time.