Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You Tube gun ban ?
Those who post videos on you tube are being warned that all gun related videos are going to be removed (censored), some have already been given the boot.
What other gun video sites do you use or can recommend?

I found this one:  https://www.full30.com/recently-added    But it has limited content, so far.  I'm thinking that all those who earn a living on their you tube posting's will be moving to somewhere.

Big Grin Ken H in AZ
That would put a big hurt on people that advertise themselves on YouTube.

Been hearing rumors of this type stuff happening on YouTube. Guns are only one thing they are after.
Message of Insight and Unity 

We go into the wilderness to fulfill our hearts and empty our minds of life's garbage.
The gear we leave behind and the challenges we encounter, 
Are methods we use to cleanse our spirits.
Of Survivalists and Bushcrafters, Primitive Technologists too, we are one.........

It is the wilderness within, we strive for first and always.
Not everyone can have a cabin in the mountains.
The thread that connects us, is fine like silk and strong as steel.
Together, the song of the wilderness is the song we sing!

"And can I say something else?"
Bushcrafting is "doing what you want to do." 
Survival is "doing what you have to do"
Primitive Technology is about all of the above........

By TNRR aka "Survival Sully"
(05-04-2018, 10:34 AM)Tn Ridge Rover Wrote: Guns are only one thing they are after.

Same as FB, Google etc 

Mark Zuckerberg recently admitted that FB has a left wing bias.

I know several people who's accounts have been cancelled because they did not toe the PC line.

Dodgy
(05-04-2018, 10:34 AM)Tn Ridge Rover Wrote: Guns are only one thing they are after.
Exactly!  I'm hearing it will extend to any "weapons" and who will be defining what weapon are?  So it is quite possible that knifes will also be banned and any video depicting the forging of a knife.  They also seem to be quashing conservative voices as well.

A friend of mine produces machinist videos on ytube and he did a 3 part series with tips on how he drilled an 80% lower.  It did not include any other assembly and you wouldn't even know what it was if the title didn't say AR 80% lower.  He was told to remove the videos or be banned.

So in their definition the opening to the Beverly Hill Billies should be banned because it shows Jed firing a hunting rifle!  All of the old western movies will likely be removed as well because they depict "gun violence".

Maybe if we erase history it won't repeat it self?????

Ken H. in AZ
Heck, TnRR, probably at least half of all action movies ever made have guns.

Too bad about YouTube. What a great resource YouTube is for getting info on fixing things, like car trouble. I just used some YouTube videos a couple months ago when I had trouble with my 1911 slide not locking back on the last shot. I'm not super mechanically inclined, or I could have figured it out myself. I just needed to replace the worn slide stop. But YouTube really helped me out.

Searching for alternatives to YouTube for gun videos might be hard if google goes anti-gun at some point. Thanks for the link, Ken H.

---George
The manufacturers of guns, ammo, holsters, slings, scopes, binoculars, knifes, anything relating to sporting events like, collecting, target shooters, hunting, fishing etc. all, from the largest industries to the smallest shops, need to form their own allegiances, cooperatives, credit unions, etc. and move away from the traditional forms of banking, where they finance their own needs and create their own communications network, etc.  The liberals control virtually all the media, and are now working on the financial institutions in a methodical method to identify and eliminate any conservatives, and others which enjoy target, skeet & trap completion, hunting, fishing, hiking, camping, etc., from having a voice, representation or even communication with one another. 

The rest of us need to withdraw our financial support from all the entertainers, athletes, politicians, financial institutions, businesses or manufacturers who wish to support or advocate anything which reflects negatively against conservative values, and those values we value & enjoy. 

I have long since quit buying tickets to movies or the movies themselves of actors which use their fame & prominence to promote the elimination of my rights as a citizen.  The same applies to athletes.  They admittedly have the right to say what they think, but we have the same right to withhold our financial support from their vocation, which is the only thing they understand.  Although people who are so naïve, wasteful, reckless that they are willing to spend $12,000 on a tie, makes one question if they really understand anything outside their "make believe world" in which they live.
Jimbo
If everything is a case for gun control, then nothing is. - Charles C. W. Cooke

Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. - Theodore Roosevelt 1907 
Every immigrant who comes here should be required within five years to learn English or leave the country.  - Theodore Roosevelt 1918

The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity. - Harlan Ellison

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I am not sure about the former. - Albert Einstein
I fear the day that technology surpass our human interaction.  The world will have a generation of idiots. - Albert Einstein

The optomist proclaims that we live in the best of all possible worlds; and the pessimist fears that this is true! - James B. Cabell
(05-05-2018, 07:28 PM)Jimbo Wrote: I have long since quit buying tickets to movies or the movies themselves of actors which use their fame & prominence to promote the elimination of my rights as a citizen.  The same applies to athletes.  They admittedly have the right to say what they think, but we have the same right to withhold our financial support from their vocation, which is the only thing they understand.  Although people who are so naïve, wasteful, reckless that they are willing to spend $12,000 on a tie, makes one question if they really understand anything outside their "make believe world" in which they live.

I won't pay for communist propaganda either.  I stopped reading Marvel Comics when they went over the top with their propaganda in the early Obama years, but from what I hear now they are much worse with their SJW agenda these days. 

In addition to the propaganda, these entertainment companies have massive disrespect to the fans of these properties, putting out garbage in the forms of propaganda and really bad stories and then insulting those who complain, expecting people to keep doing business with them because they are fans.
"Why should I trade one tyrant 3,000 miles away for 3,000 tyrants one mile away. An elected legislature can trample a man's rights as easily as the king can." Benjamin Martin, The Patriot
(05-05-2018, 07:28 PM)Jimbo Wrote: The rest of us need to withdraw our financial support from all the entertainers, athletes, politicians, financial institutions, businesses or manufacturers who wish to support or advocate anything which reflects negatively against conservative values, and those values we value & enjoy. 
and become politically active (but well said). Smile
(05-06-2018, 12:46 AM)Deerstalker Wrote:
(05-05-2018, 07:28 PM)Jimbo Wrote: The rest of us need to withdraw our financial support from all the entertainers, athletes, politicians, financial institutions, businesses or manufacturers who wish to support or advocate anything which reflects negatively against conservative values, and those values we value & enjoy. 
and become politically active (but well said). Smile

++++ on both!!!  And doing both!
Its only a matter of time before YouTube bites the dust. Then they will still have some useful content, but it will be a far different animal than the more free speech content it has now. They are constantly telling to comply, leave, or be banned!

This will bring shortwave radio back to its listening heyday of Mark from Michigan, Ruby Ridge, Jack McLamb, Bo Gritz, etc. and other such free speech subjects.
Message of Insight and Unity 

We go into the wilderness to fulfill our hearts and empty our minds of life's garbage.
The gear we leave behind and the challenges we encounter, 
Are methods we use to cleanse our spirits.
Of Survivalists and Bushcrafters, Primitive Technologists too, we are one.........

It is the wilderness within, we strive for first and always.
Not everyone can have a cabin in the mountains.
The thread that connects us, is fine like silk and strong as steel.
Together, the song of the wilderness is the song we sing!

"And can I say something else?"
Bushcrafting is "doing what you want to do." 
Survival is "doing what you have to do"
Primitive Technology is about all of the above........

By TNRR aka "Survival Sully"
(05-07-2018, 08:12 PM)Tn Ridge Rover Wrote: This will bring shortwave radio back to its listening heyday of Mark from Michigan, Ruby Ridge, Jack McLamb, Bo Gritz, etc.  and other such free speech subjects.

Those guys should upload recording of their shows to Youtube and see how long they last. Big Grin
"Why should I trade one tyrant 3,000 miles away for 3,000 tyrants one mile away. An elected legislature can trample a man's rights as easily as the king can." Benjamin Martin, The Patriot
(05-07-2018, 08:12 PM)Tn Ridge Rover Wrote: They are constantly telling  to comply, leave, or be banned!

That's why we need competition, but the internet seems to create huge monopolistic entities.

Google / Facebook / YouTube / Microsoft / Apple

If the market can't fix it maybe we need regulation, but for that we need a suitably motivated legislature or two.

Confused