Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hillywilly’s son introduction
Hello all. My name is tyler sanders, son of Jeff sanders (hillywilly) as I have come to learn on this forum. I have been to some of the get togethers before in the past. I just wanted to reach out and thank everyone for the love and support. In these difficult times, we need it the most. We have been shown how community’s come together to show their love and support, for this we are so ever grateful.
Welcome Tyler.

I thought the world of Jeff and will miss him greatly.  Please make yourself home here and get to know the community. There are a lot of super good people here with a variety of interests and opinions.

If you need anything, do not be afraid to reach out.

DD
Some mornings it's just not worth chewing through the leather straps!

Welcome, Tyler... Ditto what DD said, I hope you find good experiences here, and solace in your loss.....

Most welcome for sure!
Message of Insight and Unity 

We go into the wilderness to fulfill our hearts and empty our minds of life's garbage.
The gear we leave behind and the challenges we encounter, 
Are methods we use to cleanse our spirits.
Of Survivalists and Bushcrafters, Primitive Technologists too, we are one.........

It is the wilderness within, we strive for first and always.
Not everyone can have a cabin in the mountains.
The thread that connects us, is fine like silk and strong as steel.
Together, the song of the wilderness is the song we sing!

"And can I say something else?"
Bushcrafting is "doing what you want to do." 
Survival is "doing what you have to do"
Primitive Technology is about all of the above........

By TNRR aka "Survival Sully"
Welcome Tyler.I am so sorry for your loss. Your dad will always be remembered here as one who brought a smile and happiness with him whoever he was conversing with. Praying for you and your family.
Addictive knife buying isn't guided by logic.

Tolerance is within a standard.

"Food is power. We use it to change behavior. Some
may call that bribery. We do not apologize."
 -Catherine Bertini, UN World Food Ex. Director, 1997

Proverbs 27:17
Welcome home Tyler!

we are thrilled to have you as part of the Hoodlums family. Anything we can do for you--just say the word! Hope you can learn and grow on this forum as I have Big Grin

I did not personally know your father, but I remember his wisdom and humor through his posts--he was well loved and well respected here--as I am sure you will be. I know you are probably sick of hearing it--but deeply sorry for your loss and your father was a great man, we are here for you.

AOC
"When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."--Thomas Jefferson

"Buy land- they are not making it anymore"- Mark Twain

"An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile €”hoping it will eat him last." -Winston Churchill

"Wilderness is in our hearts first and always. All of us can't have a cabin in the mountains. It's the wilderness within we must strive for first."- R. Sullivan