Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Headstone epitaph
"Addictive knife buying is  NOT guided by logic."

I know you all will understand.
Addictive knife buying isn't guided by logic.

Tolerance is within a standard.

"Food is power. We use it to change behavior. Some
may call that bribery. We do not apologize."
 -Catherine Bertini, UN World Food Ex. Director, 1997

Proverbs 27:17
I do Rolleyes
(06-13-2018, 01:58 PM)jbarrow Wrote: "Addictive knife buying is  NOT guided by logic."

You could actually substitute anything for knife ie:  gun, machete, etc. and the statement would be equally correct.
Jimbo
If everything is a case for gun control, then nothing is. - Charles C. W. Cooke

Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. - Theodore Roosevelt 1907 
Every immigrant who comes here should be required within five years to learn English or leave the country.  - Theodore Roosevelt 1918

The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity. - Harlan Ellison

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I am not sure about the former. - Albert Einstein
I fear the day that technology surpass our human interaction.  The world will have a generation of idiots. - Albert Einstein

The optomist proclaims that we live in the best of all possible worlds; and the pessimist fears that this is true! - James B. Cabell
I'm thinking you could have your 3 favorite blades embedded in the top of the stone like Excaliber for effect and understanding.

(06-14-2018, 01:13 PM)jbarrow Wrote: I'm thinking you could have your 3 favorite blades embedded in the top of the stone...............

Good idea............  Idea

The more durable ones, secured with epoxy maybe Rolleyes
(06-13-2018, 01:58 PM)jbarrow Wrote: "Addictive knife buying is  NOT guided by logic."

"my LIFE"  NOT guided by logic."

Hopefully the S won't HTF and I pray every day that it won't. It would not be fun.

I have a high art..I wound with cruelty, all who wound me...Archillocus; 650 B.C.
Robert Baden Powell's headstone in Kenya has a circle with a dot in the center. The tracking symbol for returning home.

[Image: jung-kenya-1.jpg?resize=678%2C373&ssl=1]

What a nice man,
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQEcS0M0IvI5UnZt76l-Tm...SK3Uy87MET]
here is Fred Burnham's

[Image: 16352457_116205193781.jpg]

[Image: 230px-Major_Frederick_Russell_Burnham_DSO_1901.jpg]

and the Plaque says

[Image: 16352457_116205175369.jpg]
Hopefully the S won't HTF and I pray every day that it won't. It would not be fun.

I have a high art..I wound with cruelty, all who wound me...Archillocus; 650 B.C.
(06-14-2018, 01:13 PM)jbarrow Wrote: I'm thinking you could have your 3 favorite blades embedded in the top of the stone like Excaliber for effect and understanding.

Now THAT is an idea!!!!!!!!!!!! Idea Idea

AOC
"When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."--Thomas Jefferson

"Buy land- they are not making it anymore"- Mark Twain

"An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile €”hoping it will eat him last." -Winston Churchill

"Wilderness is in our hearts first and always. All of us can't have a cabin in the mountains. It's the wilderness within we must strive for first."- R. Sullivan