Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Donald Trump survival aid.
I’m not kidding.  
I was impressed to see the vehicle the secret service uses to transport President Trump around, four inch armored glass, run flat tires, explosion proof fuel tank, and a surprising survival aid.
President Trump’s blood and maybe his wife Ivana Trump's blood.
So chaps, you who estimate yourself true survivalists, when you take a day hike up the mountain, or even a walk in the park, carry a pint of your own blood in your day pack.
You know it makes sense.

Smile
"You can't hit the ball unless you take a swing."
Martin Crane

"As God once said - and I think rightly . . ."
Field Marshal Viscount Montgomery

“Steady Monty. you cant speak to me like that. I'm you boss."
Dwight D. Eisenhower

Makes better sense to just have a companion with you of the same blood type.
That way THEY can carry it for you and it will be all self contained so to speak.
Live with honor, ride with truth.  Be friendly to others.  But always carry a gun on your side and a knife in your boot because there are those that do not feel the same as this.

(07-17-2018, 05:45 PM)Kid Couteau Wrote: Makes better sense to just have a companion with you of the same blood type.
That way THEY can carry it for you and it will be all self contained so to speak.

I like the way you think Kid.....using yer noggin'

Just make sure your companion knows how to give IV needles

AOC
"When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."--Thomas Jefferson

"Buy land- they are not making it anymore"- Mark Twain

"An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile €”hoping it will eat him last." -Winston Churchill

"Wilderness is in our hearts first and always. All of us can't have a cabin in the mountains. It's the wilderness within we must strive for first."- R. Sullivan
If you happen to have 'AB' blood any companion will do.  Cool
Jimbo
If everything is a case for gun control, then nothing is. - Charles C. W. Cooke

Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. - Theodore Roosevelt 1907 
Every immigrant who comes here should be required within five years to learn English or leave the country.  - Theodore Roosevelt 1918

The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity. - Harlan Ellison

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I am not sure about the former. - Albert Einstein
I fear the day that technology surpass our human interaction.  The world will have a generation of idiots. - Albert Einstein

The optomist proclaims that we live in the best of all possible worlds; and the pessimist fears that this is true! - James B. Cabell
(07-17-2018, 05:45 PM)Kid Couteau Wrote: Makes better sense to just have a companion with you of the same blood type.

Good idea, maybe the President trumps driver should be the same blood group as the President.
I looked up plasma.
Plasma is more versatile than blood. Plasma can transfuse into persons with several different  blood types.
Undecided
Martin Crane

Dwight D. Eisenhower

(07-18-2018, 07:54 AM)Limey Pete Wrote: I looked up plasma.

Me too  Rolleyes

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_plasma

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood
Artificial blood is starting human trials. Will revolutionize emergency care.

https://www.chemistryworld.com/feature/a...86.article
A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects. ---Robert Heinlein

Welcome to Tennessee, patron state of shooting stuff-Bob the Nailer
(07-19-2018, 12:21 AM)quietmike Wrote: Artificial blood is starting human trials. Will revolutionize emergency care.

Great article..........thanks Mike  Shy

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_substitute
Ah this is interesting.
Artificial blood!
Dried plasma!
There is more to this subject than I thought.
I do know this though, if there is no blood, make the victim drink plenty of water, and maybe with a pinch of salt.
Martin Crane

Dwight D. Eisenhower

(07-19-2018, 08:00 AM)Limey Pete Wrote: Ah this is interesting.
Artificial blood!
Dried plasma!
I do know this though, if there is no blood, make the victim drink plenty of water, and maybe with a pinch of salt.

yes and....if they are unconscious--there is always that SQ mag article from a long time ago--giving directions on rectal re hydration! Shy

AOC
"When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."--Thomas Jefferson

"Buy land- they are not making it anymore"- Mark Twain

"An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile €”hoping it will eat him last." -Winston Churchill

"Wilderness is in our hearts first and always. All of us can't have a cabin in the mountains. It's the wilderness within we must strive for first."- R. Sullivan
(07-19-2018, 12:21 AM)quietmike Wrote: Artificial blood is starting human trials. Will revolutionize emergency care.

maybe they'll call it ''TRUE BLOOD''
Tryker

Life is like a roll of toilet paper.....the closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes

If the golden rule says, ''Silence Is Golden'' Why is duck tape silver???

(07-19-2018, 09:36 PM)TRYKER Wrote: maybe they'll call it ''TRUE BLOOD''

Wouldn't be the first time that fiction inspired fact  Tongue
(07-19-2018, 07:22 PM)Adapt-Overcome-Conquer Wrote:
(07-19-2018, 08:00 AM)Limey Pete Wrote: Ah this is interesting.
Artificial blood!
Dried plasma!

yes and....if they are unconscious--there is always that SQ mag article from a long time ago--giving directions on rectal re hydration! Shy

AOC

Rectal re hydration! 
I think I would rather die.  Tongue
Martin Crane

Dwight D. Eisenhower