Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello from Spokane Valley
At what point does my account get past moderation before showing up?
(10-26-2018, 04:31 PM)Makael Wrote: At what point does my account get past moderation before showing up?

You should be there now - your next post should show up automatically.  If something goes wrong let me know and I'll check it out.

Wally
Of all the things I've lost, I think I miss my mind the most.
Thank you
(10-26-2018, 02:55 AM)Makael Wrote: Yes I make the sheaths.  Pure hobby but I enjoy it.

[Image: 20181002_212926_zpsjpedxln2.jpg]
wow, its spectacular, I like the mottled look of the leather on the blade side! I dont know anything about leather working, but I am very interested in learning...is that hand stitched or machine?
Thanks
AOC
"When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."--Thomas Jefferson

"Buy land- they are not making it anymore"- Mark Twain

"An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile €”hoping it will eat him last." -Winston Churchill

"Wilderness is in our hearts first and always. All of us can't have a cabin in the mountains. It's the wilderness within we must strive for first."- R. Sullivan
(10-29-2018, 03:11 PM)Adapt-Overcome-Conquer Wrote:
(10-26-2018, 02:55 AM)Makael Wrote: Yes I make the sheaths.  Pure hobby but I enjoy it.

[Image: 20181002_212926_zpsjpedxln2.jpg]
wow, its spectacular, I like the mottled look of the leather on the blade side! I dont know anything about leather working, but I am very interested in learning...is that hand stitched or machine?
Thanks
AOC

Machine sewn. Toro3200