Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The addiction is real!
(10-13-2018, 10:30 PM)Willie Wrote:
(10-13-2018, 10:06 PM)Theophilus Wrote: Dave, The girls are to distract you and keep you confused . . . I think!
 Theophilus

Good lookin girls always distract and confuse me. 

When I drink beer I feel distracted and confused.

Coincidence?!?!? Maybe some sort of government plot?!?!?!

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin  INDEED--A CONSPIRACY AT THE HIGHEST LEVELS!

AOC
"When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."--Thomas Jefferson

"Buy land- they are not making it anymore"- Mark Twain

"An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile €”hoping it will eat him last." -Winston Churchill

"Wilderness is in our hearts first and always. All of us can't have a cabin in the mountains. It's the wilderness within we must strive for first."- R. Sullivan
(10-14-2018, 04:05 AM)Deerstalker Wrote:
(10-13-2018, 11:25 PM)Grizzly Dave Wrote: Girls may be too confusing for even the Gubmint to handle Big Grin

Over here they pretty much run it Rolleyes

That's why you are not at war with multiple nations....like Mr. Trump is trying to do.
Dodgy
Hopefully the S won't HTF and I pray every day that it won't. It would not be fun.

I have a high art..I wound with cruelty, all who wound me...Archillocus; 650 B.C.
(10-19-2018, 10:46 PM)Grizzly Dave Wrote: That's why you are not at war with multiple nations....like Mr. Trump is trying to do.
Dodgy

?????????

DD
Some mornings it's just not worth chewing through the leather straps!

(10-20-2018, 11:14 AM)ddennis2 Wrote:
(10-19-2018, 10:46 PM)Grizzly Dave Wrote: That's why you are not at war with multiple nations....like Mr. Trump is trying to do.
Dodgy

?????????

DD

HAHAH.....I echo my Uncle Dennis's confusion.... Huh

my signature reads an appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile...

POTUS is certainly not an appeaser.... think back to the situation with our dear dictator ......dim dong un....aka: rocket man...he has chosen to stfu before someone shtfu....

also Grizz, to give Trump the benefit of the doubt.... he has a high art and wounds with cruelty--those who.....ahhh nevermind .... Big Grin

love to hear BOTH my unlce Dave's opinions.... Heart Heart Heart  both are smarter than I....

AOC
"When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."--Thomas Jefferson

"Buy land- they are not making it anymore"- Mark Twain

"An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile €”hoping it will eat him last." -Winston Churchill

"Wilderness is in our hearts first and always. All of us can't have a cabin in the mountains. It's the wilderness within we must strive for first."- R. Sullivan
(10-17-2018, 12:33 AM)Deerstalker Wrote:
(10-16-2018, 08:02 AM)Limey Pete Wrote: English Rose, Deerstalker? I would describe most of them as a Venus flycatcher.  Tongue

Carnivorous eh Rolleyes Shy

This may answer some of your concerns Pete Confused

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-OSselDnJM

This reminds me of a neighbor of ours who took a dislike to my brother when we were kids, however she took a dislike to everything.
My brother said. "I am not going to say anything to the old bat, she might put a spell on me."

Tongue