Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lime Pete Hobo Blade Question
Hey Limey Pete, I heard that old time hobos shaved using a piece of broken glass because they couldn't afford a good razor. Do you think thats true?
(10-10-2018, 09:44 PM)Willie Wrote: Hey Limey Pete, I heard that old time hobos shaved using a piece of broken glass because they couldn't afford a good razor. Do you think thats true?
Naw, old time hoboes did not shave.

Tongue
What about the women?!?
(10-11-2018, 04:22 PM)Willie Wrote: What about the women?!?

Now that's funny! Big Grin Smile Tongue
Message of Insight and Unity 

We go into the wilderness to fulfill our hearts and empty our minds of life's garbage.
The gear we leave behind and the challenges we encounter, 
Are methods we use to cleanse our spirits.
Of Survivalists and Bushcrafters, Primitive Technologists too, we are one.........

It is the wilderness within, we strive for first and always.
Not everyone can have a cabin in the mountains.
The thread that connects us, is fine like silk and strong as steel.
Together, the song of the wilderness is the song we sing!

"And can I say something else?"
Bushcrafting is "doing what you want to do." 
Survival is "doing what you have to do"
Primitive Technology is about all of the above........

By TNRR aka "Survival Sully"
(10-11-2018, 04:22 PM)Willie Wrote: What about the women?!?

HAHAHA....

their faces? or legs?...or.... Angel

who knows, maybe I should give it a careful try one day....I know volcanic glass--obsidian, is the sharpest edge known to man--it can go down to 1 molecule thick...sharper than surgical steel....it would be difficult to get a perfectly flat edge...

AOC
"When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."--Thomas Jefferson

"Buy land- they are not making it anymore"- Mark Twain

"An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile €”hoping it will eat him last." -Winston Churchill

"Wilderness is in our hearts first and always. All of us can't have a cabin in the mountains. It's the wilderness within we must strive for first."- R. Sullivan