Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Re-Introduction
Howdy everyone.  It's been a long time since I've been around, and I'm glad to see that things are back up and running here.

I was going through some of my old posts...  I thought that I was a smart kid, damn I was stupid sometimes.  I guess I was always asking questions though, which is how you learn...  

Just wanted to drop in and say hello.  As well as say THANK YOU, to everyone here, for helping me grow into who I am today.
The Hoodlum formarly known as Survivor Kid 909

Carpe Diem, Seize the Day!

Nature will not speak until man is quiet. ~Me
Welcome back! Great to hear from you.
Addictive knife buying isn't guided by logic.

Its probably my age that makes people think I am an adult.

Tolerance is within a standard.

"Food is power. We use it to change behavior. Some
may call that bribery. We do not apologize."
 -Catherine Bertini, UN World Food Ex. Director, 1997

Proverbs 27:17
(10-30-2018, 12:07 PM)Survivor Kid 909 Wrote: Howdy everyone.  It's been a long time since I've been around, and I'm glad to see that things are back up and running here.

I was going through some of my old posts...  I thought that I was a smart kid, damn I was stupid sometimes.  I guess I was always asking questions though, which is how you learn...  

Just wanted to drop in and say hello.  As well as say THANK YOU, to everyone here, for helping me grow into who I am today.

Who are you today?

Big Grin
(10-31-2018, 06:37 AM)Limey Pete Wrote:
(10-30-2018, 12:07 PM)Survivor Kid 909 Wrote: Howdy everyone.  It's been a long time since I've been around, and I'm glad to see that things are back up and running here.

Who are you today?

Big Grin

Good to see you again, Kid.....  Smile
Ratel

Tuum nosce hostem. Cuius testiculos habes, habeas cardia et cerebellum.
Glad to see ya back!
Message of Insight and Unity 

We go into the wilderness to fulfill our hearts and empty our minds of life's garbage.
The gear we leave behind and the challenges we encounter, 
Are methods we use to cleanse our spirits.
Of Survivalists and Bushcrafters, Primitive Technologists too, we are one.........

It is the wilderness within, we strive for first and always.
Not everyone can have a cabin in the mountains.
The thread that connects us, is fine like silk and strong as steel.
Together, the song of the wilderness is the song we sing!

"And can I say something else?"
Bushcrafting is "doing what you want to do." 
Survival is "doing what you have to do"
Primitive Technology is about all of the above........

By TNRR aka "Survival Sully"