Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Survival Movie Critique
(01-08-2019, 10:17 AM)quietmike Wrote:
(01-06-2019, 05:56 PM)Adapt-Overcome-Conquer Wrote: Also poor Sandra Bullock got too much botox and now looks more like Michael Jackson!  Confused

AOC

After Speed, Gravity, and now Bird Box, the survival lesson is not to travel with Sandra Bullock.

Big Grin    motorcycle helmets with the Revo-style tint. 

We accidentally flipped into GOT last night, just in time to see the zombies. Yes, one of the ghastly unknowns in King Arthur's times were the living dead walking, and climbing the castle walls? We both instantly flashed back to scenes fr WW Z and Brad Pitt. VERY realistic....
(04-29-2019, 06:50 PM)BadgerCo-Op Wrote: We accidentally flipped into GOT last night, ..............

Over the years I keep revisiting it, but somehow it doesn't quite hit the mark for me Confused
(04-29-2019, 06:50 PM)BadgerCo-Op Wrote: We accidentally flipped into GOT last night, just in time to see the zombies. Yes, one of the ghastly unknowns in King Arthur's times were the living dead walking, and climbing the castle walls? We both instantly flashed back to scenes fr WW Z and Brad Pitt. VERY realistic....

They needed a time traveler from the 20th Century with a chainsaw for a hand and a shotgun in the other to teach them how to fight the zombies. Big Grin
"Why should I trade one tyrant 3,000 miles away for 3,000 tyrants one mile away. An elected legislature can trample a man's rights as easily as the king can." Benjamin Martin, The Patriot
Some additional anime:

I don't know this anime but the shooting looks interesting, far more realistic than is typically portrayed:

"Why should I trade one tyrant 3,000 miles away for 3,000 tyrants one mile away. An elected legislature can trample a man's rights as easily as the king can." Benjamin Martin, The Patriot