Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tm03 Tiny Monster
I notice that the vast majority of my flashlight use is either the very lowest lvl or the lvl just above that, while it is very nice to have the ability to use the higher light levels, I am concerned about the immediate possible eye damage potentially done to pets and children with even momentary exposure to the higher light levels. ( I also am of the opinion that shining a very bright flashlight back at the police might well get a person shot)
Andre Dumouchel

Having My Name and Living in Texas, it is simply assumed that I will Eat Anything and have Primitive Skills.

(Some Women like a Fella that has Primitive Skills!)

(Some Men Too, and That's Ok!)

Stupidity can be painful, and fun to watch from time to time.
(09-12-2017, 08:51 AM)Andre DuMouchel Wrote: I notice that the vast majority of my flashlight use is either the very lowest lvl or the lvl just above that, while it is very nice to have the ability to use the higher light levels, I am concerned about the immediate possible eye damage potentially done to pets and children with even momentary exposure to the higher light levels. ( I also am of the opinion that shining a very bright flashlight back at the police might well get a person shot)

better be wearing body armor Wink